1. Precautions for installation and use of planetary gear reducer
1. When installing the planetary gear reducer, attention should be paid to the centering of the transmission center axis, and the error should not be greater than the compensation amount of the coupling used. Good alignment can extend the service life and obtain ideal transmission efficiency.
2. When installing the transmission part on the output shaft, it is not allowed to hit with a hammer. Usually the assembly fixture and the internal thread of the shaft end are used to press the transmission part in with bolts, otherwise the internal parts of the planetary gear reducer may be damaged. It is best not to use a rigid fixed coupling, because improper installation of this type of coupling will cause unnecessary external loads, which will cause early damage to the bearing, or even break the output shaft in severe cases.
3. The planetary gear reducer should be firmly installed on a stable level foundation or base, the oil in the oil drain groove should be drained, and the cooling air circulation should be smooth. The foundation is unreliable, it will cause vibration and noise during operation, and cause damage to bearings and gears. When the transmission coupling has protrusions or adopts gears or sprockets for transmission, consider installing protective devices. When the output shaft bears a large radial load, a reinforced type should be selected.
4. Install the device according to the regulations to ensure that the staff can easily approach the oil mark, vent plug and oil drain plug. After the installation is in place, the accuracy of the installation position should be comprehensively checked in order, the reliability of the pressing of each fastener, and it should be able to rotate flexibly after installation. The planetary gear reducer adopts splash lubrication from the oil pool. Before operation, the user needs to remove the screw plug of the vent hole and replace the vent plug. Check the height of the oil level line by opening the oil level plug screw according to different installation positions. Add oil from the oil level plug until the lubricating oil overflows from the oil level plug screw hole. Load trial run, the time shall not be less than 2 hours. The operation should be stable, without impact, vibration, noise and oil leakage. Any abnormality should be eliminated in time.
After a certain period of time, the oil level should be checked again to prevent possible leakage from the casing. If the ambient temperature is too high or too low, the grade of the lubricant can be changed.
2. Lubricating oil compensation box when the planetary gear reducer is installed vertically
Under the condition of vertical installation, it is difficult to provide lubricating oil to the top bearing with normal lubrication methods. In order to ensure the supply of lubricating oil, the amount of oil in the gear box must be increased. The oil level is increased by the compensation oil tank. The compensation oil tank is equipped with a breather cap. . The fuel tank can be installed on the gear box or on the customer's rack. The actual size and final location are negotiated with the reducer manufacturer when ordering.
3. Load test of planetary gear reducer
1. The planetary gear reducer must be tested under load before it is officially put into production after installation. Before the load test run, the load test run can be started for 2 hours under normal dry run conditions. When conditions permit, it should be loaded gradually in the following four stages:
The first stage is 25% of the rated load;
The second stage is 50% of the rated load;
The third stage is 75% of the rated load;
The fourth stage is 100% of the rated load;
2. The overturning time of each stage is subject to the oil temperature balance, but not less than 2 hours, the maximum oil temperature must not exceed 80°C, and the body temperature rise must not exceed 45°C. If the on-site conditions cannot gradually load the test run, at least 2 hours of idling operation and 4 hours of full load operation are required.
3. Always pay attention to the running situation during the test run, check the bearing heating degree, noise and oil leakage and the condition of the gear working surface.
4. Inspection and maintenance of planetary gear reducer
For newly put into operation planetary gear reducer, please inject industrial gear oil before starting up. After 200~300 hours of operation, the oil should be changed for the first time. In the future use, the quality of the oil should be checked regularly. For impurities or deterioration The oil must be replaced in time.
Under normal circumstances, for planetary gear reducers that work continuously for a long time, the new oil should be replaced by 5000 hours of operation or once a year. For planetary gear reducers that have been out of service for a long time, they should also be replaced with new oil before restarting. The reducer should be added to the original grade. The same oil must not be mixed with oils of different grades. Oils with the same grade but different viscosity are allowed to be mixed.
When changing the oil, wait for the planetary gear reducer to cool down and there is no risk of burning, but it should still be kept warm, because after the complete cooling, the viscosity of the oil increases and it is difficult to drain the oil. Note: Cut off the power supply of the transmission to prevent accidental power-on!
During work, when the oil temperature rises above 80°C or the oil pool temperature exceeds 100°C and abnormal noise is found, stop using it. Check the cause, remove the fault, and replace the lubricating oil before continuing to run.
The user should have reasonable use and maintenance rules and regulations, and carefully record the operation of the planetary gear reducer and the problems found during the inspection. The above regulations should be strictly implemented.