Notes on installation of high power industrial gearbox
1. When installing the industrial gearbox, attention should be paid to the alignment of the transmission center axis. When the input shaft and output shaft are connected with the power and supporting machinery, if the coupling is used for connection, the shaft and shaft shall be strictly aligned, and there shall be no concentric phenomenon. Good alignment can prolong the service life and obtain the expected transmission efficiency. The use of V-belt and chain should not be too tight or too loose.
2. When installing the transmission parts on the output shaft, it is not allowed to knock with a hammer. Usually, the assembly fixture and the internal thread of the shaft end are used to press the transmission parts in with bolts, otherwise the internal parts of the industrial gearbox may be damaged. It is better not to use rigid fixed coupling, because improper installation of this type of coupling will cause unnecessary external load, resulting in early damage of bearing and even fracture of output shaft in serious cases.
3. The industrial gearbox shall be firmly installed on a stable and level foundation or base, the oil in the oil drain tank shall be able to be drained, and the cooling air circulation shall be smooth. If the foundation is not reliable, it will cause vibration and noise during operation, and damage the bearing and gear. When there are protrusions in the transmission connector or gear or chain wheel drive is used, it should be considered to install protective devices. When the output shaft bears a large radial load, the reinforced type should be selected.
4. The fixing screws should be installed irregularly to check whether they are tightened and firmly fixed, and the spring gasket should be selected as far as possible.
5. Install the device according to the regulations to ensure that the staff can easily get close to the oil mark, ventilation plug and oil drain plug. After being installed in place, the accuracy of installation position and the reliability of tightening of fasteners shall be comprehensively checked in order. After installation, they shall be able to rotate flexibly. Industrial gearbox adopts oil pool splash lubrication. Before operation, users need to remove the plug of vent hole and replace it with vent plug. According to different installation positions, open the oil level plug screw to check the height of the oil level line. Add oil from the oil level plug until the lubricating oil overflows from the screw hole of the oil level plug. After the oil level plug is fixed, the no-load test run can be carried out. The time shall not be less than 2 hours. The operation shall be stable without impact, vibration, noise and oil leakage, and any abnormality shall be eliminated in time.
Inspection and maintenance of high power industrial gearbox
1. For the new high-power industrial gearbox put into operation, it is necessary to add N220 or N320 to the specified position (20-30mm above the lowest tooth) before use, and supplement it regularly.
2. After 200 ~ 300 hours of operation, the oil should be changed for the first time. The quality of the oil should be checked regularly in the future use. The oil mixed with impurities or deteriorated must be replaced in time.
3. In general, for the long-term continuous operation of high-power industrial gearbox, the new oil should be replaced according to the operation time of 5000 hours or once a year. The industrial gearbox which has been out of service for a long time should also be replaced with new oil before it is put into operation again. The oil with the same brand but different viscosity is allowed to be mixed.
4. When changing the oil, wait until the industrial gearbox cools down and there is no danger of combustion, but it should be kept warm, because the viscosity of the oil increases after complete cooling and it is difficult to drain the oil. Attention: to cut off the power supply of the transmission device to prevent inadvertent power on!
5. When the temperature rise of oil exceeds 80 ℃ or the temperature of oil pool exceeds 100 ℃ and abnormal noise is found during operation, it is necessary to stop the use, check the causes, remove the fault and replace the lubricating oil before continuing operation.
6. The user shall have reasonable use and maintenance rules and regulations, and carefully record the operation of industrial gearbox and the problems found in the inspection, and the above provisions shall be strictly implemented.
Torque calculation formula of high power industrial gearbox
Reduction ratio = motor output speed × industrial gearbox output speed ("reduction ratio" also known as "transmission ratio", referred to as "speed ratio")
Industrial gear box torque = 9550 × motor power / motor power input speed × reduction ratio × service efficiency (90% - 96%) (within the same motor power and industrial gearbox bearing range, the larger the speed ratio is, the greater the output torque of industrial gearbox is, the slower the revolution is; similarly, the smaller the speed ratio is, the smaller the output torque of industrial gearbox is, and the faster the revolution is.)