Reducer is a common power transmission mechanism, which is used in various mechanical transmission systems. The installation and use of the reducer must comply with the technical specifications and standards, which is directly related to the operation effect of the reducer.
1. When the reducer is installed, special attention should be paid to the alignment of the transmission center axis, and the alignment error should not exceed the use compensation of the coupling used in the reducer. After the reducer is aligned according to the requirements, it can obtain more ideal transmission effect and longer service life.
2. When installing the transmission parts on the output shaft of the reducer, attention must be paid to the gentle operation. It is forbidden to use hammers and other tools for rough installation. It is better to use the assembly fixture and the internal thread of the shaft end to press the transmission parts into the reducer shaft with the strength of bolt screw in, so as to protect the internal parts of the reducer from damage.
3. There are many types of coupling used in reducer, but it is better not to use rigid fixed coupling. This kind of coupling has no radial offset compensation and is difficult to install. Once it is installed improperly, the load will be increased, which is easy to damage the bearing and even cause the fracture of the output shaft.
4. It is very important to fix the reducer. To ensure stability and firmness, generally speaking, we should install the reducer on a horizontal foundation or base, and at the same time, we should ensure the smooth oil drainage at the oil outlet and smooth cooling air circulation. When the reducer is not fixed well and the foundation is not reliable, there will be noise, vibration and other phenomena, and the bearings and gears will be damaged unnecessarily.
5. If necessary, the transmission coupling parts of the reducer should be equipped with protective devices, such as protruding objects on the connecting pieces or using gears and chain wheels for transmission. If the radial load on the output shaft is large, the reinforced type should also be selected.
6. The installation position of the reducer should ensure the operation of the staff, including convenient access to the oil mark, ventilation plug and oil drain plug. After the installation of the reducer, the inspectors should check the accuracy of the installation position in order to determine the reliability of each fastener.
7. Before the reducer is running, it is necessary to make preparation for operation. Remove the vent plug of the oil pool and replace it with a vent plug. Open the oil level plug screw to check the height of the oil line. Add lubricating oil beyond the oil level plug until the hole overflows. After that, screw on the oil level plug and confirm that it is correct, the trial operation can be started.
8. The test run time of reducer shall not be less than two hours. The standard of normal operation is that the running is stable, no vibration, no noise, no leakage and no impact. In case of any abnormal situation, it shall be eliminated in time.