In the family of reducers, planetary reducers have beautiful appearance, precise positioning, economic and practical, high accuracy and large bearing capacity. They are suitable for deceleration rotation of various DC servo motors, AC servo motors and step motors. They are widely used in the adjacent areas of precision machine tools, automatic cutting equipment, metallurgical equipment, printing equipment, injection molding equipment and packaging equipment.Its function is to reduce speed, increase torque and reduce load/motor moment of inertia ratio on the premise of precise transmission.When concentricity is guaranteed during assembly between the motor and the reducer, the motor output bearings are only subject to rotational forces and run smoothly.
The planetary two-word of a planetary reducer is taken from its gear arrangement. Since the gear of a planetary reducer revolves around the large gear, we call it a planetary gear arrangement, so we call this planetary gear arrangement a planetary reducer.
Classification of planetary reducers
There are two main types of precision planetary reducers according to output direction: straight-line type and right-angle type.
Press output mode; smooth straight shaft, keyed straight shaft, keyhole output
According to the connection method; round flange connection, square flange connection.
There are generally three types by series: first-stage deceleration (generally less than 10:1), second-stage deceleration (generally greater than 10:1 and less than 100:1), third-stage deceleration (some brands do not have third-stage, maximum deceleration ratio is 100:1, the general division principle is greater than 100:1).
It can be divided into military and civilian use.
According to operating environment: standard environment, low temperature environment, cleaning chamber environment and vacuum are divided into standard accuracy and high accuracy.
By origin: domestic, imported and domestic assembly.
Role of planetary reducers
1. Change the output speed of the power machine (deceleration, speed increase or speed change) to suit the working needs of the working mechanism;
2. Change the output torque of the power machine to meet the requirements of the working mechanism;
3. Change the motion form of the power machine output into the motion form needed by the working mechanism (e.g. change the rotating motion to the straight movement or vice versa).
4. Transfer the mechanical energy of one power machine to several working mechanisms or transfer the mechanical energy of several power machines to one working mechanism.
5. For other special functions, such as facilitating the assembly, installation, maintenance and safety of the machine, mechanical speed reducer is used.A reduction gear is a relatively precise machine that is used to reduce speed and increase torque.It has a wide range of types and models, and different types have different usage classifications.
Application fields of planetary reducers
Planetary reducer can be directly mounted on AC and DC servo motors, brushless motors and stepper motors, and is widely used in industrial fields with medium accuracy.Such as: printing machine, flame cutting, laser cutting, CNC machine tools, tool machinery, food packaging, automation industry. In aerospace, semiconductor equipment, medical equipment, robots, robots, communication equipment, pharmaceutical equipment, printing equipment, packaging machinery, textile machinery, CNC machine tool, CNC pipe bender, parking equipment, measuring equipment, work machine, precision monitoring systemSystems, vehicle industry, automatic control system and other industries.
Requirements for Selection of Planetary Reducer
1. Reduce speed and improve output torque at the same time. The ratio of torque output should be multiplied and decelerated according to motor output, but the rated torque of the reducer should not be exceeded.
2. Decreasing speed also reduces the inertia of load, which is reduced to the square of deceleration ratio.You can see that general motors have an inertia value.
3. After determining the reduction ratio, multiply the rated torque of the servo motor you selected by the reduction ratio and get a value that is in principle smaller than the rated output torque of the similar reducer provided on the product type record, taking into account the overloading capacity of the drive motor and the maximum working torque required in practice.The maximum working torque required is less than twice the rated output torque.Select the smallest reducer after meeting the above conditions. Smaller reducers cost less.
4. Next, the return clearance of planetary reducer should be considered.The smaller the return clearance, the higher the accuracy and the higher the cost.The user can select the reducer that meets the precision requirements of the series.Transverse/radial forces and average life are also considered.High lateral/radial force reducer has high reliability in installation and use and is not prone to problems.Usually its average life is much longer than that of the supplied servo motor.Once the above indicators are met, you can select the reducer that fits your motor according to the product catalog in terms of installation dimensions, shaft diameters and input flanges.
Installation of precision planetary reducer
The use and maintenance of precision planetary reducer is an important link to ensure the normal operation of mechanical equipment.Therefore, when installing planetary reducer, please carefully assemble and use it according to the following installation and use related matters.
1. Make sure the motor and reducer look good before installation and check that the dimensions of the parts connected by the motor to the reducer match, such as the positioning lugs of the motor, the input shaft and the grooves of the reducer.
2.Unscrew the screw outside the flange of the reducer, align the PCS system tightening ring with the dust vent and insert the inner hexagon.
3.Connect motor to reducer naturally.When connecting, it is necessary to ensure that the concentricity of the output shaft of the reducer and the input shaft of the motor is the same, and both outer flanges are parallel.Inconsistent concentricity can cause broken motor shafts or worn reducer gears.
In addition, during installation, hammer and other strikes are strictly prohibited to prevent excessive axial or radial forces from damaging bearings or gears.Be sure to tighten the mounting bolt before tightening the force bolt.Before installation, wipe off the rust-proof oil on motor input shaft, positioning lug and reducer connection with petrol or sodium zinc water.Its purpose is to ensure the tightness of the connection and the flexibility of operation, and to prevent unnecessary wear and tear.
Before connecting the motor to the reducer, the keyway of the motor shaft should be perpendicular to the tightening bolt.To ensure uniform force, first screw on the mounting bolts at any diagonal position, but do not tighten them, then screw on the other two diagonal positions of the mounting bolts and finally tighten the four mounting bolts one by one.Finally, tighten the force bolt.All tightening bolts shall be fixed and inspected by the torque wrench according to the specified fixed torque data.